Access to the NFLC Learning Portal content is available as a recurring subscription to groups of ten or more. One user from your organization is the group manager and is responsible for maintaining your group account.
Group managers have the exclusive ability to:
- Add users
- Delete users
- Change usernames for members of the group
- Change the first and last name for any user in the group
- Change the email address for any user in the group
Users have the ability to:
- Change their own passwords
- Change their own email addresses
- Change their own first and last names
Your ability to access the content on the NFLC Learning Portal is dependent on your group manager keeping your group subscription in good standing. If you have a problem accessing your account or see a notice that your subscription has expired, please contact your group manager.